Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Kamrie Gademske

Hello all,

My name is Kamrie Gademske. I am a freshman adolescent english education major. I grew up in Buffalo New York, only about an hour away from Fredonia. I am a summer baby, born in July making my zodiac sign a cancer. I am a girl whose body relates to my identity in several different ways. I like to workout and stay healthy. Therefore, my body portrays this look by staying in good shape, keeping active, and eating healthy. I come off as a quiet girl who doesn't say much in front of large groups of people who I am not familiar with. I guess you could say I am shy in that way. I show this by not saying much and keeping to myself. However, once I get to know people I open up much more but I still always have my guard up. I consider myself to be a hard worker when it comes to my academic studies. I use my hands to complete this work on time and efficiently by writing, typing, or reading. When I forget to do something my body portrays and anxious appeal. I will start rushing around everywhere trying to figure out what my next move will be.

My personality is a large component when describing my identity. The body language that I perform based on my personality says a lot about who I am as a person. I believe in giving everyone a fair chance and not judging someone based off of first impressions. So, my personality comes off as very bubbly and welcoming to new and old faces that I encounter. I believe that everyone's body can change with their identity. Everyone is in control of themselves. The best part about the body and identity being interrelated is that you can control the changes you personally make in life. Well that's a little bit about me personally, can't wait to learn more about all of you!

~ Kamrie Gademske

No comments:

Post a Comment