Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Self


Hi everyone!
My name is Karie King. I live in Mayville, NY which is about 30 minutes from Fredonia.  If you have been to Chautauqua Institution some of you may have heard of it before.  I have lived in the same house all my life. Anyways, I am a senior and I graduate in May with a bachelor’s degree in accounting.  
Our bodies distinguish us as an individual. Personally, I think my eyes and hands shows my identity. My eyes see the world. I love to travel. I have been many places in the world including Montana, Hawaii, on cruises, and Florida just to name a few.  I am a hands on learner.  For accounting you use your hands to calculate different numbers. You have to make sure assets plus liabilities equal owners equity otherwise you have to find where you have an error.
Personality is another way that makes people different from everyone else. I am shy when I am around a large group of people.  Once you get to know me and I am comfortable with you I open up to you. Everyone one is different which makes all of us unique individuals.
~Karie King ~

No comments:

Post a Comment