Monday, January 27, 2014

Self-Portrait



Hi!

My name is Alanna Hazard and I am a sophomore dual major in History and English with a minor in theatre.
Some of my greatest passions are reading, writing, and performance. Personally, for me, all provide a cathartic experience and take me away from reality for a little while.

In terms of how my body reflects who I am... I am rather small. Ok, that's not entirely my point here. What I mean to say is the fact that I'm not a really big person has resulted in me having a very energetic and large personality.

For some reason I believe that unless I'm super loud and in-your-face witty, I will be completely passed by. So subconsciously, I attempt to make up for my non-imposing physical form by being this way. Honestly, I am wholly under the impression that it's my physique that's made me so spunky.

As an extension of that, I act the very same in my school, work, and social lives. You can't see me? Too bad because I'm everywhere. I work incredibly hard for my grades, participate in as many extracurricular activities as possible, and juggle a great number of people on a day-to-day basis.

So I guess my point is here- before I get too obnoxious- is that my body is the direct cause of my overall personality and behavior. Not to say that's a bad thing! Anyways, I'm proving my own point by rambling. Ok, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment