Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Maria Freda

Hi, my name is Maria Freda and I am freshman liberal arts major. I don't have any idea about what I want to do with the rest of my life and I think thats okay. I am from Buffalo, New York and I went to Williamsville North High School. I am very family orientated which, I think, has shaped who I am as a person. I have a stronger personality and I will stick up for what I think is right. I am also a very loyal person and I will do anything for my friends and loved ones.

I also enjoy reading, writing, and performing. Due to this, I think my lips and mouth are how my body relates to my identity. I was apart of the theater company, Academy of Theater Arts, for seven years and I was also involved with my school's musical and chorus department. At my theater company, I was able to dance, sing, and act by expressing my body. Dancing and acting use all of your body parts to convey a message to your audience. My favorite aspect of performing, however, was being able to sing. I need my mouth and lips to be able to do this and I think they relate to my identity because I use singing as a way to express myself. If you hear me singing a sad tune to myself it is my way of working out a hard situation. If I am upbeat and humming I am in a good mood and I want others to feel the same way. I also use my hands to write songs and poems. Well, that's just a little bit about me, can't wait to get to know all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment