Thursday, January 30, 2014

let me introduce myself

Hello! My name is Emily Teach, I am currently a sophomore English major but I'd like to eventually go into adolescent education. I just transferred this semester from Buffalo State. I am from the small town of East Aurora, NY, right outside of Buffalo. I'm shy at first but once you get me talking it doesn't stop.

I'm not the kind of person that likes to draw attention to myself.. I like to blend in. People who know me well can always tell what I'm feeling or thinking by my body language. I feel like body language is one of the biggest ways to tell how a person is feeling even if they're saying they feel the complete opposite. For example, when I feel awkward or uncomfortable I cross my arms or play with my hair, just little things like that can give away a person's feelings. Eyes are another important factor of the body. Eyes tell it all and see it all. I don't know how I could ever live without being able to see the beautiful world we live in. My dad has always told me that "you only get one set of eyes, so make sure you take care of them" and it's the truth. Imagine not being able to see everything around you, every little miniscule detail in the world you would miss. "Eyes are the the window to the soul." 

No comments:

Post a Comment